Way Better Snacks Simply So Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were fairly large and had an unusual diamond shape, with generally beige surfaces that included many darker spots. Other than chips based on the suits of playing cards, these were the first diamond-shaped tortilla chips we've found.
We crunched in to find that the chips were somewhat crunchy and had a very nice, slightly tangy, slightly sweet flavor, with a subtle kick of hot peppers. Our snackers found the chips to be really tasty, and people sang their praises as they returned to the bag to grab additional chips to munch on. Great!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Chinese egg rolls.
From the package: “Sprouted: Golden Flax, Chia Seed, Quinoa, Radish Seeds and Broccoli Seed explode with good-for-you nutrients.” ... “What's better about these chips? Sprouting has been known to enhance the bioavailability of nutrients and aid in digestion. When germination occurs, 'anti-nutrients such as phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors are reduced or eliminated.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at HomeGoods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road