Way Better Snacks Avocado Ranch Whole Grain Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had somewhat unusual parallelogram shapes, with a light beige color generally, plus some dark spots and lots of seeds embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a good corn crunch with a remotely ranch-like seasoning that was reasonably strong but didn't really ring as a real ranch or avocado flavor. A good taste, just not quite what we'd expect in a ranch chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something different from plain tortilla chips, but couldn't really smell ranch or avocado.
From the package: “with sprouted flax quinoa chia” ... “Every chip in this bag is bursting with flavor and crunch! That's because we start with the best, most premium ingredients and make them even better by sprouting. So, when you share these delicious sprouted chips, you're actually improving someone's well-being.” ... “Sprouting natural eliminates the outer protective layer of seeds, beans and grains, unlocking all the goodness inside for your body to use!” ... “Creamy avocado makes this cool flavor way better!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (22 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Total Wine. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road