Way Better Snacks Avocado Ranch Whole Grain Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had somewhat unusual parallelogram shapes, with a light beige color generally, plus some dark spots and lots of seeds embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a good corn crunch with a remotely ranch-like seasoning that was reasonably strong but didn't really ring as a real ranch or avocado flavor. A good taste, just not quite what we'd expect in a ranch chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something different from plain tortilla chips, but couldn't really smell ranch or avocado.
From the package: “with sprouted flax quinoa chia” ... “Every chip in this bag is bursting with flavor and crunch! That's because we start with the best, most premium ingredients and make them even better by sprouting. So, when you share these delicious sprouted chips, you're actually improving someone's well-being.” ... “Sprouting natural eliminates the outer protective layer of seeds, beans and grains, unlocking all the goodness inside for your body to use!” ... “Creamy avocado makes this cool flavor way better!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Total Wine. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road