Walkers Sensations Vintage Cheddar & Red Onion Chutney
Taste test: These conventionally cooked potato chips were very crisp, with a solid feel to them.
Like the other Walkers Sensations varieties that we've tried, they had a really nice flavor. Cheddar and onion are a common combination in potato chip flavors, and cheddar's my favorite kind of cheese, but for some reason I can rarely taste the cheddar in a cheddar and onion chip. These were no exception — I liked the taste, which included a mix of many flavorings, and clearly there was more than just onion in the chutney, but the taste just didn't say "cheddar" to me. Not the best flavor of all of the Walkers Sensations (which set the flavor bar very high) but still a very good chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice very sweet onion smell.
From the package: “We think the creamy cheddar and sweet tang of chutney in this pack are divine with the delicate fruit aromas of a lovely Chardonnay. Try Gallo Family Vineyards Chardonnay.” ... “Suitable for Coeliacs”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Marie in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road