Walkers Sensations Cream Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper Corn Chips with Poppy Seeeds
Taste test: These unusually shaped tortilla chips had a racetrack type of oval shape, with many of the chips somewhat wiggly.
We could see the tiny poppy seeds all over the surface. Upon biting in, there was a light crunch and an outstanding crispness, quite a bit different than your typical tortilla chip or corn chips. The crispness really helped to bring out the excellent flavor, which really did taste like pepper and cream cheese, with some other spices mixed in and a fairly subtle poppy seed taste. Great chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice black pepper smell, maybe a little ranch smell too.
From the package: “In this bag real cream cheese, cracked black pepper, parsley and paprika are artfully blended with poppy seeds to create a deliciously subtle seasoning. Simply made using the finest stone ground corn with poppy seeds to create a truly irresistible light crispy bite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road