Walkers Sensations Cream Cheese & Cracked Black Pepper Corn Chips with Poppy Seeeds
Taste test: These unusually shaped tortilla chips had a racetrack type of oval shape, with many of the chips somewhat wiggly.
We could see the tiny poppy seeds all over the surface. Upon biting in, there was a light crunch and an outstanding crispness, quite a bit different than your typical tortilla chip or corn chips. The crispness really helped to bring out the excellent flavor, which really did taste like pepper and cream cheese, with some other spices mixed in and a fairly subtle poppy seed taste. Great chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice black pepper smell, maybe a little ranch smell too.
From the package: “In this bag real cream cheese, cracked black pepper, parsley and paprika are artfully blended with poppy seeds to create a deliciously subtle seasoning. Simply made using the finest stone ground corn with poppy seeds to create a truly irresistible light crispy bite.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road