Walkers Sensations Sweet Chilli & Coriander Corn Chips with Poppy Seeds
Taste test: This was our first opportunity to eat a corn chips version of Walkers Sensations, having already tried several great Sensations potato chips flavors.
These tortilla chips had a racetrack-like shape, with two parallel straight edges connected by nearly semicircle-shaped segments. The taste was not as strong as I was expecting, but it was still a very nice flavor, and the toasted corn flavor of the crisp underlying chips came through as well, a nice combination. I couldn't specifically taste the poppy seeds, and there was no real chili heat to the initial taste, but there was a mildly hot aftertaste. All of the chips in this bag survived a trans-Atlantic flight unbroken. It's nice to see Walkers flavoring their tortilla chips, and this was a pretty good chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chili smell.
From the package: “Walkers Sensations Corn Chips are delicious light and crispy corn bites seasoned with a blend of natural flavours. In this bag real capsicum chilli, coriander, ginger, paprika and garlic are combined with poppy seeds to create a rich fusion of mouth watering flavours.” ... “Same Great Taste, now 60% Less Saturated Fat than in 2006”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road