Walkers Onion Bhaji Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Do Us a Flavour promotion) looked like typical Walkers chips but didn't seem quite as crisp as most of the other varieties.
They were flavored with a mild seasoning that did taste like Indian food, maybe curry, but it definitely lacked the intensity of spices that I've come to expect from Indian restaurants. The chips were reasonable tasty, but more flavoring would definitely be better in this case.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong curry smell, quite good.
From the package: “This picture represents Carole from Durham's inspiration for her Onion Bhaji Flavour!” ... “Carole is confident that her favourite mildly spicy, curry-house accompaniment can bhaji its way into the lead and tikka all of the nation's boxes!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road