Walkers Onion Bhaji Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Do Us a Flavour promotion) looked like typical Walkers chips but didn't seem quite as crisp as most of the other varieties.
They were flavored with a mild seasoning that did taste like Indian food, maybe curry, but it definitely lacked the intensity of spices that I've come to expect from Indian restaurants. The chips were reasonable tasty, but more flavoring would definitely be better in this case.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong curry smell, quite good.
From the package: “This picture represents Carole from Durham's inspiration for her Onion Bhaji Flavour!” ... “Carole is confident that her favourite mildly spicy, curry-house accompaniment can bhaji its way into the lead and tikka all of the nation's boxes!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road