Walkers Onion Bhaji Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Do Us a Flavour promotion) looked like typical Walkers chips but didn't seem quite as crisp as most of the other varieties.
They were flavored with a mild seasoning that did taste like Indian food, maybe curry, but it definitely lacked the intensity of spices that I've come to expect from Indian restaurants. The chips were reasonable tasty, but more flavoring would definitely be better in this case.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong curry smell, quite good.
From the package: “This picture represents Carole from Durham's inspiration for her Onion Bhaji Flavour!” ... “Carole is confident that her favourite mildly spicy, curry-house accompaniment can bhaji its way into the lead and tikka all of the nation's boxes!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (115 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road