Walkers Lamb & Mint Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were the most unusual flavor we've found in a while.
We didn't know what to expect, so we dug in and ate some. The flavor did seem sort of meaty, and there was something maybe resembling mint in there, but it didn't taste minty in the conventional sense. It was a strange flavor, but not really a bad one in the opinion of any of our tasters. People didn't flock to eat extra handfuls of these, but we didn't get any complaints.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of minty, in an odd way.
From the package: “At Walkers we believe that crisps should taste fantastic. We want you to really enjoy every crisp, which is why we have made them better for you without changing the taste at all. They now contain 70% less saturated fat, because they are cooked in one of the healthiest oils there is, called Sunseed™, a special type of sunflower oil.” ... Ingredients include Lamb Powder.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Trivia: Colleen and Jeff found these chips on their honeymoon.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road