Walkers Lamb & Mint Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were the most unusual flavor we've found in a while.
We didn't know what to expect, so we dug in and ate some. The flavor did seem sort of meaty, and there was something maybe resembling mint in there, but it didn't taste minty in the conventional sense. It was a strange flavor, but not really a bad one in the opinion of any of our tasters. People didn't flock to eat extra handfuls of these, but we didn't get any complaints.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of minty, in an odd way.
From the package: “At Walkers we believe that crisps should taste fantastic. We want you to really enjoy every crisp, which is why we have made them better for you without changing the taste at all. They now contain 70% less saturated fat, because they are cooked in one of the healthiest oils there is, called Sunseed™, a special type of sunflower oil.” ... Ingredients include Lamb Powder.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Mints (155 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
Trivia: Colleen and Jeff found these chips on their honeymoon.
This snack was discovered by Colleen in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road