Taste test: These are little corn-based puffed snacks shaped like little soccer (or football if you're from the non-U.S.
area) balls. They have a great bacony taste and a good crunch. An excellent snack!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very bacony smell
From the package: “Every pack helps kids' football. For every pack of Walkers Footballs sold we will donate 1p (pence) to our Football Fund. The more packs you buy, the more money we will give to support kids' football." For the record, our purchases donated about 5p to the fund.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: This was the first snack purchased by Keith and Melissa while waiting for their Big Bus tour of London on their recent trip.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road