Taste test: These are little corn-based puffed snacks shaped like little soccer (or football if you're from the non-U.S.
area) balls. They have a great bacony taste and a good crunch. An excellent snack!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very bacony smell
From the package: “Every pack helps kids' football. For every pack of Walkers Footballs sold we will donate 1p (pence) to our Football Fund. The more packs you buy, the more money we will give to support kids' football." For the record, our purchases donated about 5p to the fund.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (119 snacks)
Trivia: This was the first snack purchased by Keith and Melissa while waiting for their Big Bus tour of London on their recent trip.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road