Walkers Chilli & Chocolate Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Do Us a Flavour promotion) had a slight orange glow to them, with nothing in the way of chili or chocolate seasoning that I could see.
The taste was definitely odd, but in the end I think I liked it. There was a hint of chocolate upon biting in, but it quickly went away and was overwhelmed by a moderately hot chili pepper taste that continued into the aftertaste. As I ate more chips, I wasn't sure whether I could taste the chocolate or not, because it kept going away, but it did return, ever so briefly, with each additional chip. I enjoyed eating these, but I don't think they did anything in terms of satisfying my chocolate craving. This tasty mix of flavors satisfied me in a non-chocolate sort of way.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, just a fascinating smell on first whiff, then on second whiff I realized that it really did smell like chili and chocolate.
From the package: “Spicy heat with a dark cocoa kick! Sounds crazy but is so tasty! And as Catherine rightly points out, what more do you want from a bag of crisps?”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road