Walkers BBQ Rib Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, with no seasoning visible on the surfaces.
The chips were cut thin, with a few bubbles inside and small bits of skin visible on some their edges. I was expecting lots of barbecue flavor, but the flavor turned out to be extremely mild. I wouldn't say that there was no flavoring at all, but there was barely any. It wasn't really a barbecue taste like any I've ever tasted, just a very mild mix of subtle spices on the first few chips I ate. I ended up eating over half the bag in one sitting, and after those first few chips, I could pretty much taste just the potato, not the seasoning.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, quite a different mix of spices than the usual barbecue. Reminds me of Thai food.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (33%), BBQ Rib Seasoning. BBQ Rib Seasoning contains: Sugar, Salt, Flavouring, Soy Sauce (With Wheat), Colour (Paprika Extract), Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Fennel, Allspice, Ground Black Pepper, Ginger, Star Anise.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (65 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road