Walkers Tomato Ketchup Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These ketchup chips had the very nice crispness that we've come to expect from Walkers, and the smallish, somewhat wiggly chips had hardly any of the visible red seasoning that many kinds of ketchup chips have.
They were very tasty, with a sweet tomato flavor, just mildly vingegary. Our tasters liked the tangy taste and gave the chips gave a thumbs-up. Walkers previously sold their ketchup chips as Heinz Ketchup flavor but has apparently abandoned that practice in favor of this more generic Tomato Ketchup moniker.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet ketchup smell. Very nice. More tomatoey than vinegary.
From the package: “Any self-respecting potato knows that being picked for a packet of Walkers crisps is a plum job, especially if it's for a bag of Tomato Ketchup. It's a flavor our spuds really 'relish'! Just remember not to tip your bag upside-down and bang it on the bottom — unless you're trying to shake those lost sweet, tangy crumbs out!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road