Walkers Tomato Ketchup Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These ketchup chips had the very nice crispness that we've come to expect from Walkers, and the smallish, somewhat wiggly chips had hardly any of the visible red seasoning that many kinds of ketchup chips have.
They were very tasty, with a sweet tomato flavor, just mildly vingegary. Our tasters liked the tangy taste and gave the chips gave a thumbs-up. Walkers previously sold their ketchup chips as Heinz Ketchup flavor but has apparently abandoned that practice in favor of this more generic Tomato Ketchup moniker.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet ketchup smell. Very nice. More tomatoey than vinegary.
From the package: “Any self-respecting potato knows that being picked for a packet of Walkers crisps is a plum job, especially if it's for a bag of Tomato Ketchup. It's a flavor our spuds really 'relish'! Just remember not to tip your bag upside-down and bang it on the bottom — unless you're trying to shake those lost sweet, tangy crumbs out!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road