Walkers Celebrating Flavours of the Decades 2000's Sweet Chilli
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes with many bubbles embedded inside, and there was a light orange color throughout.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a tangy flavor that was more sweet than hot at first, with a wee bit of heat sneaking in for the aftertaste. The chili worked perfectly with the potato for an excellent flavor with some tanginess and kick, very nice!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Could smell both the potato and some tangy chili peppers.
From the package: “After the millennium the nation set its sights on exotic Thai flavours, and so did we. Sweet Chilli, a modern classic.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road