Walkers Celebrating Flavours of the Decades 2000's Sweet Chilli
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes with many bubbles embedded inside, and there was a light orange color throughout.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a tangy flavor that was more sweet than hot at first, with a wee bit of heat sneaking in for the aftertaste. The chili worked perfectly with the potato for an excellent flavor with some tanginess and kick, very nice!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Could smell both the potato and some tangy chili peppers.
From the package: “After the millennium the nation set its sights on exotic Thai flavours, and so did we. Sweet Chilli, a modern classic.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road