Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato crisps had came in the same paper cans as the Paprika and Original flavors from Walkers, and despite sharing most of their name with Lay's Stax Sour Cream & Onion, they were quite different.
In terms of appearance, there was no green stuff on the surfaces, as they were just plain light beige. The taste was different too, with a very creamy onion taste — and a good one — but it wasn't zesty in the same way as the Lay's. A good one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy onion smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Gently press the sides of the lid to open.” ... “Ingredients: Dehydrated potato (contains sulphites), sunflower oil, starches (wheat and potato), glucose syrup, sour cream and onion seasoning [salt, natural flavourings (powder, garlic powder, parsley, sour cream powder (contains milk)), sugar, dextrose, flavourings, acid (citric acid), milk whey powder], emulsifier (mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids), rapeseed oil.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road