Walkers Spicy Sriracha
Taste test: This new flavor of Walkers Potato Crisps had gently curving shapes with some bumps and bubbles on the surfaces, some skin on the edges and a strong orange glow from the sriracha powder.
I crunched in to find a crisp, light crunch and a taste that was definitely hot, definitely spicy and definitely tasted like sriracha sauce. It wasn't the hottest sriracha (and not like doing shots of the actual sauce) but it was a pretty good kick of heat, and it lingered for a while, even after swigging some lemonade to cool things down. Very tasty, one of the more intense Walkers flavors ever!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, definitely smells like sriracha sauce, though not particularly hot.
From the package: “New Trending Tastes” ... “Introducing new spicy Sriracha flavour. Inspired by Britain's love of spicy Southeast Asian flavours.” ... “No MSG” ... “Packaged in a Protective Atmosphere” ... “Made in a factory that also handles: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Celery, Mustard”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road