Walkers Spanish Chicken Paella Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips were cut fairly thin and didn't have any flavor seasoning powder visible on their surfaces.
I crunched in to find that the chips had a nice crispness and were flavored with a fairly subtle chicken seasoning, not spicy but tasty. I was expecting a stronger flavor based on the "chicken paella" name, but I still thought that they tasted pretty good, and they really did taste like chicken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like chicken.
From the package: “Spanish Chicken Paella Seasoning contains: Salt, Flavourings (with Celery), Sugar, Citric Acid, Dried Onion, Colour (Paprika Extract).” ... “Walkers is trying to find the world's best crisp flavor and we need your help!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road