Walkers South African Sweet Chutney Potato Crisps
Taste test: These chips are part of a World Cup Soccer promotion from Walkers, with 15 international flavors (such as English Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding) grouped by region into multi-packs, with the individual flavors packaged into unfortunately small bags.
This bag contained smallish chips with an orangeish tint to them, with some flavor powder visible in the bag, but not so much on the chips. They tasted quite good, with a nice mix of spices, both tangy and sweet. Our tasters were impressed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong tangy smell. Could definitely pass for chutney.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (33%), South African Sweet Chutney Seasoning.” ... “South African Sweet Chutney Seasoning contains: Sugar, Salt, Flavourings, Mustard Oil, Wheat Gluten, Barley Gluten, Milk Lactose, Dried Onion, Malic Acid, Dried Tomato, Garlic Powder, Dried Orange, Colour (Paprika Extract).”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road