Walkers South African Sweet Chutney Potato Crisps
Taste test: These chips are part of a World Cup Soccer promotion from Walkers, with 15 international flavors (such as English Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding) grouped by region into multi-packs, with the individual flavors packaged into unfortunately small bags.
This bag contained smallish chips with an orangeish tint to them, with some flavor powder visible in the bag, but not so much on the chips. They tasted quite good, with a nice mix of spices, both tangy and sweet. Our tasters were impressed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong tangy smell. Could definitely pass for chutney.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (33%), South African Sweet Chutney Seasoning.” ... “South African Sweet Chutney Seasoning contains: Sugar, Salt, Flavourings, Mustard Oil, Wheat Gluten, Barley Gluten, Milk Lactose, Dried Onion, Malic Acid, Dried Tomato, Garlic Powder, Dried Orange, Colour (Paprika Extract).”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (93 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road