Walkers Sensations Poppadoms Mango & Red Chilli Chutney
Taste test: These thin crisps had wiggly shapes, with the colors ranging from pale beige to a rich orange, depending on where the seasoning adhered to the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch, with a very tasty seasoning that was tangy and fruity and had a bit of a kick. Great texture, quite flavorful!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet Indian spices.
From the package: “Potato & gram flour snack” ... “Made with potato, chickpea & rice flour” ... “First ... the sweet spice aroma. Then ... the fruity hit of juicy mango. Finishing ... with a mild warmth of chilli.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Bag for sharing” ... “Made in a factory that also handles: Barley, Wheat, Gluten, Soya, Celery, Mustard, Egg, Crustaceans”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- All Sensations (14 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Mango snacks (11 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road