Walkers Roast Chicken & Mayonnaise Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These sandwich-themed potato chips had wiggly shapes with bubbles embedded inside and a strong yellow color, plus many areas of potato skin on the edges. There was no visible seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a crisp, somewhat brittle crunch and an initial flavor that was like a mildly seasoned chicken, a pretty good flavor. I didn't notice any mayonnaise initially, but there was a hint of it in the aftertaste. The chicken flavor went well with the potato. Tasty and pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and mildly tangy smell, but not particularly like chicken and mayonnaise.
From the package: “Bonkers for a bloomer? Crazy for a crusty bap? Here at Walkers, we're barmy for a good sarnie, which is why we've created our sandwich flavour crisps–inspired by our favourite sandwich fillings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt Pacewicz in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road