Walkers English Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of Walkers Flavour Cup series in connection with World Cup Soccer) met two very different reactions among our potential tasters.
Some heard the Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding flavor and were unwilling to even try the chips; we won't ever know whether they would have liked them had they been willing to risk it. The remaining tasters heard the flavor and were eager to crunch in. Every one of this group ended up liking the taste, as it really did taste like roast beef.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, maybe like chicken, then after that, it smelled like beef stew. The people who weren't willing to taste said they were repulsed by the smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (33%), Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Seasoning” ... “Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Seasoning contains: Dried Milk Whey, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Dried Milk Lactose, Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Sugar, Dried Cream, Flavourings, Poultry Broth, Colour (Paprika Extract).”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road