Walkers English Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of Walkers Flavour Cup series in connection with World Cup Soccer) met two very different reactions among our potential tasters.
Some heard the Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding flavor and were unwilling to even try the chips; we won't ever know whether they would have liked them had they been willing to risk it. The remaining tasters heard the flavor and were eager to crunch in. Every one of this group ended up liking the taste, as it really did taste like roast beef.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: On first whiff, maybe like chicken, then after that, it smelled like beef stew. The people who weren't willing to taste said they were repulsed by the smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (33%), Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Seasoning” ... “Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Seasoning contains: Dried Milk Whey, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Dried Milk Lactose, Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Sugar, Dried Cream, Flavourings, Poultry Broth, Colour (Paprika Extract).”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road