Walkers Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series for World Cup Soccer) were on the smallish side and had a yellow-orange glow to them, with skin on many of the edges and some flavor seasoning on the surfaces.
The taste was just mildly like teriyaki, with a nice mix of other spices, including ginger, particularly in the aftertaste. After eating several chips, there was some nice mild heat to go along with the ginger in the aftertaste. Tasters disagreed over whether the taste was like chicken, or more just like the kinds of spices that are used with chicken (and the ingredients didn't list chicken at all) but people did like the taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly like chicken, but not with a lot of teriyaki.
From the package: “Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Seasoning contains: Dried Milk Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Flavourings, Soy Sauce (with Wheat), Potassium Chloride, Ginger, Garlic, Colour (Paprika Extract).” ... “Packaged in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
- Teriyaki Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road