Walkers Italian Spaghetti Bolognese Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series of chips to promote World Cup Soccer) had an unevenly applied orange seasoning on them, plus quite a few tiny green specks.
I crunched in to find that the thinly cut chips had a good crispness and a tasty mix of Italian spices that reasonably resembled a good spicy Italian pasta sauce. They didn't taste that much like a meat sauce (which the Bolognese label would seem to imply) but our tasters enjoyed them nonetheless.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really much like spaghetti. More like a standard barbecue chip.
From the package: “Italian Spaghetti Bolognese Seasoning contains: Dried Milk Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Glucose, Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Dried Onion, Dried Tomato, Flavourings, Smoke Flavourings, Basil, Parsley, Dried Garlic, Colour (Paprika Extract)."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road