Walkers Heinz Ketchup Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are good ketchup chips.
They've got a medium-strength ketchup flavor on the standard thin Walkers chips. Unlike many American and Canadian varieties of ketchup chips, they don't have red-colored flavor powder all over them; instead, there are just a few (very few) specks of red that you might not even notice. So now I'm figuring that all the red on those other chips is actually just for show.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ketchup/vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, tomato ketchup flavour [flavouring, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), lactose], salt.” ... “Is there a £20 note inside?” (Nope.)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road