Walkers Heinz Ketchup Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are good ketchup chips.
They've got a medium-strength ketchup flavor on the standard thin Walkers chips. Unlike many American and Canadian varieties of ketchup chips, they don't have red-colored flavor powder all over them; instead, there are just a few (very few) specks of red that you might not even notice. So now I'm figuring that all the red on those other chips is actually just for show.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ketchup/vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, tomato ketchup flavour [flavouring, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), lactose], salt.” ... “Is there a £20 note inside?” (Nope.)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road