Walkers German Bratwurst Sausage Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: The potato chips (part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series of chips made to promote World Cup Soccer) didn't have any flavor seasoning visible on them, and some of the chips looked kind of oily.
I crunched in to find that they were thin cut and fairly crisp, and also quite tasty, with a very nice bratwurst sausage taste. Flavorwise, Walkers really hit the nail on the head with this one to match the brat taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like sausage.
From the package: “German Bratwurst Sausage Seasoning Contains: Dried Milk Lactose, Salt, Glucose, Flavourings, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter Oil, Dried Onion, Potassium Chloride, Dried Cheede (from Milk), Poultry Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract), Smoke Flavouring.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road