Walkers German Bratwurst Sausage Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: The potato chips (part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series of chips made to promote World Cup Soccer) didn't have any flavor seasoning visible on them, and some of the chips looked kind of oily.
I crunched in to find that they were thin cut and fairly crisp, and also quite tasty, with a very nice bratwurst sausage taste. Flavorwise, Walkers really hit the nail on the head with this one to match the brat taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like sausage.
From the package: “German Bratwurst Sausage Seasoning Contains: Dried Milk Lactose, Salt, Glucose, Flavourings, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter Oil, Dried Onion, Potassium Chloride, Dried Cheede (from Milk), Poultry Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract), Smoke Flavouring.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road