Walkers French Garlic Baguette Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series) were bright yellow in color, with some brownish orange areas and also some scattered bits of green (probably parsley).
They tasted just slightly garlicy, and some of our tasters couldn't taste any garlic at all. But others said the taste was a lot like a buttery garlicly baguette, save for the lack of a big garlic kick. Generally people liked the tase taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly garlicy, but it did kind of smell like garlic bread.
From the package: “French Garlic Baguette Seasoning contains: Salt, Flavourings, Milk Lactose, Dried Milk Whey, Milk Butter Oils, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Parsley, Sugar.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road