Walkers Extra Crunchy Simply Salted Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with some areas of browning, plus many bits of skin around the edges. The shapes were generally wiggly, with some bubbles embedded inside, and they appeared to be cut thick.
We crunched in to find that there was indeed a lot of crunch, as the thick cut came with a moderate level of crispness, producing a loud crunch. The potato taste was strong, similar to many kettle-cooked potato chips, for lots of flavor. Walkers chips are typically very, very crisp, but these certainly lacked that characteristic and won't win any awards for texture, yet they did have a good potato flavor and strong crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell. Salty.
From the package: “sliced a little thicker, made for sharing”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer at Heathrow Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road