Walkers Extra Crunchy Simply Salted Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with some areas of browning, plus many bits of skin around the edges. The shapes were generally wiggly, with some bubbles embedded inside, and they appeared to be cut thick.
We crunched in to find that there was indeed a lot of crunch, as the thick cut came with a moderate level of crispness, producing a loud crunch. The potato taste was strong, similar to many kettle-cooked potato chips, for lots of flavor. Walkers chips are typically very, very crisp, but these certainly lacked that characteristic and won't win any awards for texture, yet they did have a good potato flavor and strong crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell. Salty.
From the package: “sliced a little thicker, made for sharing”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (67 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer at Heathrow Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road