Walkers Dutch Edam Cheese Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips, part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series in conjunction with soccer's World Cup, were yellowish in color and didn't have any flavor seasoning visible.
We crunched in to find a mild but very tasty cheese seasoning. Our tasters gave the flavor a thumbs-up and quickly ate their way through the entire small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell. Wow.
From the package: “Dutch Edam Cheese Seasoning contains: Dried Milk Whey, Milk Lactose, Milk Derivatives, Flavourings, Cheese Powder (from milk), Salt, Tumeric Oleoresin.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road