Walkers Dutch Edam Cheese Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips, part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series in conjunction with soccer's World Cup, were yellowish in color and didn't have any flavor seasoning visible.
We crunched in to find a mild but very tasty cheese seasoning. Our tasters gave the flavor a thumbs-up and quickly ate their way through the entire small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell. Wow.
From the package: “Dutch Edam Cheese Seasoning contains: Dried Milk Whey, Milk Lactose, Milk Derivatives, Flavourings, Cheese Powder (from milk), Salt, Tumeric Oleoresin.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road