Walkers Deep Ridged Mature Cheddar & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice light yellow color with some areas of minor browning, with a smattering of green seasoning along the surfaces, plus some of the deepest, widest ripples we've ever seen in potato chips.
We crunched in to find that the ripples added some crunch on the first bite, and that crunch brought with it lots of very nice cheddar and onion taste. The flavor was a lot like onion soup (or even better, a cheese-topped onion soup) and the mix of cheddar, onion and potato was quite good. Our hackers were big fans, and they ate their way through the small bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild toasted onion smell.
From the package: “Ridges twice as deep” ... “Bold flavour ... for epic satisfaction”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1972 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road