Walkers Deep Ridged Mature Cheddar & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice light yellow color with some areas of minor browning, with a smattering of green seasoning along the surfaces, plus some of the deepest, widest ripples we've ever seen in potato chips.
We crunched in to find that the ripples added some crunch on the first bite, and that crunch brought with it lots of very nice cheddar and onion taste. The flavor was a lot like onion soup (or even better, a cheese-topped onion soup) and the mix of cheddar, onion and potato was quite good. Our hackers were big fans, and they ate their way through the small bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild toasted onion smell.
From the package: “Ridges twice as deep” ... “Bold flavour ... for epic satisfaction”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road