Walkers Deep Ridged Chilli Beef
Taste test: These potato chips had super-deep, sharp ridges, just as promised. The chips sported a nice golden yellow color with just the slightest smattering of darkish orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find an excellent crispness and very good crunch, with a flavor that was just over middling in strength but was a perfect match for a bowl of beef chili. The intensity of the taste grew as I ate more chips ... which I could not resist doing. Very flavorful!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like a bowl of chili. Nice!
From the package: “Ridges twice as deep” ... “For epic satisfaction”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Beef Chips (40 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer at Heathrow Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road