Walkers Deep Ridged Chilli Beef
Taste test: These potato chips had super-deep, sharp ridges, just as promised. The chips sported a nice golden yellow color with just the slightest smattering of darkish orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find an excellent crispness and very good crunch, with a flavor that was just over middling in strength but was a perfect match for a bowl of beef chili. The intensity of the taste grew as I ate more chips ... which I could not resist doing. Very flavorful!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like a bowl of chili. Nice!
From the package: “Ridges twice as deep” ... “For epic satisfaction”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer at Heathrow Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road