Walkers Celebrating Flavours of the Decades 1950's Coronation Chicken
Taste test: This small bag contained lots of smallish potato chips, with gentle curves, somewhat bubbled surfaces and a light yellow color.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty chicken flavor with fairly minimal spices beyond the chicken, a taste not all that different from the non-special-edition Roast Chicken flavor from Walkers, but it did have a hint of Indian food spices. Tasty and good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chicken smell, also with some mild Indian-style spices.
From the package: “In 1953, one coronation wasn't enough for our nation. So Coronation Chicken was created, the most iconic flavor of the 1950s.” ... “Since Leicester Butcher Henry Walker first began making crisps in 1948, we have always creating flavours that reflect the tastes of the nation.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (82 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road