Walkers Celebrating Flavours of the Decades 1950's Coronation Chicken
Taste test: This small bag contained lots of smallish potato chips, with gentle curves, somewhat bubbled surfaces and a light yellow color.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty chicken flavor with fairly minimal spices beyond the chicken, a taste not all that different from the non-special-edition Roast Chicken flavor from Walkers, but it did have a hint of Indian food spices. Tasty and good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chicken smell, also with some mild Indian-style spices.
From the package: “In 1953, one coronation wasn't enough for our nation. So Coronation Chicken was created, the most iconic flavor of the 1950s.” ... “Since Leicester Butcher Henry Walker first began making crisps in 1948, we have always creating flavours that reflect the tastes of the nation.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road