Walkers Celebrating Flavours of the Decades 1980's Chicken Tikka Masala
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes with many small bubbles embedded inside. There surfaces had a light yellow-orange color, without any seasoning powder visible.
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a flavor that combined some of the expected Indian spices with — surprisingly — cheese, for a great mix of tastes. There was a light heat that was tempered nicely by the cheese, combining for a very tasty, bold flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Stron, spicy and sweet masala smell.
From the package: “Celebrating 70 years of the nation's favourite. Since Leicester Butcher Henry Walker first began making crisps in 1948, we have always creating flavours that reflect the tastes of the nation. And whilst a lot has changed over the years, one thing's stayed the same. You are still our secret ingredient. To say thank you, we're launching Flavours of the Decades — great new flavours inspired by some of the most iconic dishes from our past.” ... “In the 80s Indian takeaways took the nation by storm, and leading the way was Chicken Tikka Masala. A favourite and then and a favourite now.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
- Masala snacks (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road