Walkers Celebrating Flavours of the Decades 1970's Cheese Fondue
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with some bumps in bubbles here and there and a pale yellow on surface.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a whole lot of cheese flavoring. There was enough cheese that it did seem reasonably close to dipping the potato chip in cheese. A pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheese smell. Maybe too strong.
From the package: “Welcome to the 1970s. Dinner parties were all the rage and what better centerpiece than oozy, gooey Cheese Fondue.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road