Walkers Celebrating Flavours of the Decades 1970's Cheese Fondue
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes with some bumps in bubbles here and there and a pale yellow on surface.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a whole lot of cheese flavoring. There was enough cheese that it did seem reasonably close to dipping the potato chip in cheese. A pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheese smell. Maybe too strong.
From the package: “Welcome to the 1970s. Dinner parties were all the rage and what better centerpiece than oozy, gooey Cheese Fondue.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1989 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Scotland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road