Walkers Cheese, Cucumber & Salad Cream Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: This was one of two sandwich-themed Walkers crisp flavors, along with Roast Chicken & Mayonnaise. The chips had a light yellow color and fairly flat shapes, with some light skin on the edges and a very light smattering of green seasoning on the sufaces.
Our tasters for this one included an authentic Englishwoman, who not only explained what salad cream is (turns out it's definitely not mayonnaise, and it certainly is yellow) but also personally ate this very sandwich on a daily basis during many years of school. She didn't notice any cheese flavor, but as for everything else, it did remind her of the taste of the named sandwich, with not just the cucumber and salad cream, but also the bread. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like a salad cream sandwich. Zesty.
From the package: “Bonkers for a bloomer? Crazy for a crusty bap? Here at Walkers, we're barmy for a good sarnie, which is why we've created our sandwich flavour crisps–inspired by our favourite sandwich fillings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Cucumber Snacks (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt Pacewicz in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road