Walkers Cheese, Cucumber & Salad Cream Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: This was one of two sandwich-themed Walkers crisp flavors, along with Roast Chicken & Mayonnaise. The chips had a light yellow color and fairly flat shapes, with some light skin on the edges and a very light smattering of green seasoning on the sufaces.
Our tasters for this one included an authentic Englishwoman, who not only explained what salad cream is (turns out it's definitely not mayonnaise, and it certainly is yellow) but also personally ate this very sandwich on a daily basis during many years of school. She didn't notice any cheese flavor, but as for everything else, it did remind her of the taste of the named sandwich, with not just the cucumber and salad cream, but also the bread. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like a salad cream sandwich. Zesty.
From the package: “Bonkers for a bloomer? Crazy for a crusty bap? Here at Walkers, we're barmy for a good sarnie, which is why we've created our sandwich flavour crisps–inspired by our favourite sandwich fillings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (66 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Cucumber Snacks (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Matt Pacewicz in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road