Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
Taste test: This version of Bugles had the same flattened bugles shapes as Walkers' cheese version, with a mild orange glow from a light coating of seasoning.
I crunched in to find the usual light, crisp Bugles crunch and a tasty barbecue seasoning, mostly sweet but with a slight kick. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great BBQ smell, like you just opened up a jar of your favorite sauce.
From the package: “Now you can enjoy the great taste of Walkers in a fun shaped corn snack with a unique crunchy texture. Perfect for the whole family to share.” ... “Bugles and the cone shape are registered trademarks of General Mills used under license.” ... “Once opened, consume 3 three days.” ... “Made in a factory that also handles: Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Soya, Celery, Barley, Mustard, Egg, Crustaceans”
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bugles (17 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (480 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road