Walkers Bugles Cheese
Taste test: This British version of the corn-based Bugles had similar instrument-themed shapes and woven-looking surfaces as the other kinds we've tried, but in this case the cone shapes were generally flattened a bit. They had a yellowish color, plus a more orange look in areas with more seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a nice brittle crunch and a great mix of tangy cheese and corn, kind of a nacho cheese-like flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense sharp nacho cheese smell, much like Doritos, very nice.
From the package: “Fun shape” ... “Tasty crunch”
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bugles (17 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (131 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road