Walkers Brazilian Salsa Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had an orange flow to them, with some green specks of seasoning sparsely visible on the surface.
They had the usual good crispness of Walkers Crisps, and they were quite tasty, with a mix of spices that was different than anything we've tried before. They really didn't taste much like salsa at all, though they did taste remotely like pizza. But the mix of spices wasn't quite like a pizza either, as there was a hint of black pepper too, something I'm not used to having with pizza.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some nice spices (the thyme stands out) but not much like salsa.
From the package: “Brazilian Salsa seasoning contains: Dried Milk Lactose, Salt, Sugar, Flavourings, Thyme, Rosemary, Pepper, Citric Acid, Fructose, Malic Acid, Colour (Paprika Extract).” ... “Packaged in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road