Walkers Brazilian Salsa Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had an orange flow to them, with some green specks of seasoning sparsely visible on the surface.
They had the usual good crispness of Walkers Crisps, and they were quite tasty, with a mix of spices that was different than anything we've tried before. They really didn't taste much like salsa at all, though they did taste remotely like pizza. But the mix of spices wasn't quite like a pizza either, as there was a hint of black pepper too, something I'm not used to having with pizza.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some nice spices (the thyme stands out) but not much like salsa.
From the package: “Brazilian Salsa seasoning contains: Dried Milk Lactose, Salt, Sugar, Flavourings, Thyme, Rosemary, Pepper, Citric Acid, Fructose, Malic Acid, Colour (Paprika Extract).” ... “Packaged in a protective atmosphere.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (67 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road