Walkers Baked Ready Salted
Taste test: These narrow-rippled baked crisps were shaped sort of like irregular hexagons, but they were larger than the otherwise-similar Baked Ruffles.
They had quite a nice crunch and were cut fairly thick. The thickness, combined with the size of the crisps, made them seem quite filling when eating just a few crisps. The taste was pretty good, very potatoey and just a little salty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, kind of like Pringles.
From the package: “70% less fat” ... “This bag contains Calories 146 7%/Sugar 2.4g 3%/Fat 3.0g 4%/Saturates 0.4g 2%/Salt 0.6g 10% of an adult's guidelines daily amount” ... “Classic ready salted ... surely there's only one way to enjoy this old favourite?! At Walkers we're always open to new taste experiences, so that's why we put a lot of extra effort into creating a ready salted snack with a difference — Walkers Baked Ready Salted”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road