Walkers Baked Ready Salted
Taste test: These narrow-rippled baked crisps were shaped sort of like irregular hexagons, but they were larger than the otherwise-similar Baked Ruffles.
They had quite a nice crunch and were cut fairly thick. The thickness, combined with the size of the crisps, made them seem quite filling when eating just a few crisps. The taste was pretty good, very potatoey and just a little salty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, kind of like Pringles.
From the package: “70% less fat” ... “This bag contains Calories 146 7%/Sugar 2.4g 3%/Fat 3.0g 4%/Saturates 0.4g 2%/Salt 0.6g 10% of an adult's guidelines daily amount” ... “Classic ready salted ... surely there's only one way to enjoy this old favourite?! At Walkers we're always open to new taste experiences, so that's why we put a lot of extra effort into creating a ready salted snack with a difference — Walkers Baked Ready Salted”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road