Walkers Baked Cheese & Onion
Taste test: This version of Walkers crisps was similar to Baked Ruffles, with a similar near-hexagonal shape, look and texture.
The major difference was that these crisps were bigger than Baked Ruffles, as one crisp was definitely more than one bite in this case, vs. one good sized bite for Baked Ruffles. Both kinds had were fairly flat with a very subtle rippling. The other major thing here was that these had a distinctly British flavor in Cheese & Onion. They also had quite a nice crunch without seeming too fake, so these were some of the better baked crisps we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nots of toasted onion smell. Nice.
From the package: “70% less fat” ... “Hey — congratulations! Not only because you've grabbed yourself a bag of the nation's favourite flavour but because you've grabbed a bag of Walkers Baked. Our dedication to tickling your taste buds means we've seasoned these beauties with real food ingredients. Being from our Walkers Baked range means they've been oven baked, twice, for crispy crunchiness and exceptional taste plus they contain 70% less fat then ordinary Walkers crisps.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road