Walkers Baked Cheese & Onion
Taste test: This version of Walkers crisps was similar to Baked Ruffles, with a similar near-hexagonal shape, look and texture.
The major difference was that these crisps were bigger than Baked Ruffles, as one crisp was definitely more than one bite in this case, vs. one good sized bite for Baked Ruffles. Both kinds had were fairly flat with a very subtle rippling. The other major thing here was that these had a distinctly British flavor in Cheese & Onion. They also had quite a nice crunch without seeming too fake, so these were some of the better baked crisps we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nots of toasted onion smell. Nice.
From the package: “70% less fat” ... “Hey — congratulations! Not only because you've grabbed yourself a bag of the nation's favourite flavour but because you've grabbed a bag of Walkers Baked. Our dedication to tickling your taste buds means we've seasoned these beauties with real food ingredients. Being from our Walkers Baked range means they've been oven baked, twice, for crispy crunchiness and exceptional taste plus they contain 70% less fat then ordinary Walkers crisps.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (67 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (412 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road