Walkers Australian BBQ Kangaroo Potato Crisps
Taste test: These chips were part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series of limited-edition potato chip flavors, offering a varieties of international tastes in celebration of World Cup Soccer. This was the most anticipated of the flavors that we bought, thanks to the promise of kangaroo flavor. I opened the bag to find that it contained smallish, orange-tinted, sort of greasy-looking chips with no flavor powder visible.
When I crunched in, I didn't taste anything like a typical barbecue flavor, as the taste was mostly like a beef bullion cube or beef broth (or possibly a kangaroo broth, if that happens to taste the same). The flavor was fairly mild, and it definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but it wasn't bad.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy smell similar to other Walkers seasonings. No idea what kangaroo meat smells like, but I doubt it's this.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (33%), Australian BBQ Kangaroo Seasoning” ... “Australian BBQ Kangaroo Seasoning contains: Dried Milk Lactose, Dried Milk Whey, Salt, Dried Onion, Paprika, Flavourings, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Dried Garlic, Dried Tomato, Colour (Paprika Extract), Smoke Flavouring.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road