Walkers Argentinean Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips (part of the Walkers Flavour Cup series of international flavors) were smallish and had the usual yellow color of Walkers chips, with no flavor seasoning visible on the chip surfaces.
I crunched in the find that they had a good crispness and a tasty steak-like seasoning, with a mix of mild onion and other spices, quite a nice flavor. They didn't actually contain any meat, but they tasted reasonably close to a steak. Most of our tasters were puzzled over whether these tasted specifically like Argentinian steak, as they had no specific knowledge of what it would taste like. But thankfully, our tasting panel included a genuine native of Argentina, and she confirmed that the spices were indeed a spot-on match to actual Argentinian steak.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a heavily marinated and oniony steak.
From the package: “Walkers Argentinean Flame Grilled Steak Seasoning contains: Wheat Flour, Flavourings, Glucose, Salt, Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Dried Onion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (65 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road