Walkers American Cheeseburger Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: This entry in the Walkers Flavour Cup series of potato chips didn't have any flavor seasoning visible on the chips, but somehow they seasoned them anyway, as the chips did indeed taste like a cheeseburger loaded with condiments, particularly pickle.
The chips were generally small and thin-cut, but they were nicely crisp. The cheeseburger taste was a lot like the one used in the Doritos cheeseburger flavor. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cheeseburger, heavy on the pickle!
From the package: “American Cheeseburger Seasoning contains: Salt, Flavourings, Mustard, Dried Whey, Milk Lactose, Cheese Powder (From Milk), Dried Onion, Dried Tomato, Paprika Extract, Vinegar, Sugar, Citric Acid, Caramel.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (65 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road