Walkers American Cheeseburger Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: This entry in the Walkers Flavour Cup series of potato chips didn't have any flavor seasoning visible on the chips, but somehow they seasoned them anyway, as the chips did indeed taste like a cheeseburger loaded with condiments, particularly pickle.
The chips were generally small and thin-cut, but they were nicely crisp. The cheeseburger taste was a lot like the one used in the Doritos cheeseburger flavor. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cheeseburger, heavy on the pickle!
From the package: “American Cheeseburger Seasoning contains: Salt, Flavourings, Mustard, Dried Whey, Milk Lactose, Cheese Powder (From Milk), Dried Onion, Dried Tomato, Paprika Extract, Vinegar, Sugar, Citric Acid, Caramel.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road