Walkers American Cheeseburger Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: This entry in the Walkers Flavour Cup series of potato chips didn't have any flavor seasoning visible on the chips, but somehow they seasoned them anyway, as the chips did indeed taste like a cheeseburger loaded with condiments, particularly pickle.
The chips were generally small and thin-cut, but they were nicely crisp. The cheeseburger taste was a lot like the one used in the Doritos cheeseburger flavor. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cheeseburger, heavy on the pickle!
From the package: “American Cheeseburger Seasoning contains: Salt, Flavourings, Mustard, Dried Whey, Milk Lactose, Cheese Powder (From Milk), Dried Onion, Dried Tomato, Paprika Extract, Vinegar, Sugar, Citric Acid, Caramel.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road