Waffle Works Waffle Snax Nacho
Taste test: These snacks consisted of two round, waffle-like cookies surrounding some orange nacho cheese filling, similar to Cheez Waffies.
Our tasters were nearly unanimous in disliking the taste, as people who generally would have no problem eating nacho cheese just didn't think the nacho cheese filling was any good. Bad flavor and very gritty texture. The maple cinnamon creme flavor from Waffle Works was much better than this one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong nacho cheese smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Waffle Sandwiches” ... “Oh yeah. We've crated these little sandwiches with your favorite cheese sand cremes” ... “Here at Waffle Works we're sure that these will be a new favorite when the snack urge comes around.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Silk City Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road