Waffle Works Waffle Snax Nacho
Taste test: These snacks consisted of two round, waffle-like cookies surrounding some orange nacho cheese filling, similar to Cheez Waffies.
Our tasters were nearly unanimous in disliking the taste, as people who generally would have no problem eating nacho cheese just didn't think the nacho cheese filling was any good. Bad flavor and very gritty texture. The maple cinnamon creme flavor from Waffle Works was much better than this one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong nacho cheese smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Waffle Sandwiches” ... “Oh yeah. We've crated these little sandwiches with your favorite cheese sand cremes” ... “Here at Waffle Works we're sure that these will be a new favorite when the snack urge comes around.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Silk City Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Waffles (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road