Waffle Works Waffle Snax Nacho
Taste test: These snacks consisted of two round, waffle-like cookies surrounding some orange nacho cheese filling, similar to Cheez Waffies.
Our tasters were nearly unanimous in disliking the taste, as people who generally would have no problem eating nacho cheese just didn't think the nacho cheese filling was any good. Bad flavor and very gritty texture. The maple cinnamon creme flavor from Waffle Works was much better than this one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong nacho cheese smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Waffle Sandwiches” ... “Oh yeah. We've crated these little sandwiches with your favorite cheese sand cremes” ... “Here at Waffle Works we're sure that these will be a new favorite when the snack urge comes around.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Silk City Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (128 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (67 snacks)
- Waffles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road