Waffle Works Waffle Snax Maple Cinnamon Creme
Taste test: These snacks were a lot like Cheez Waffies in most ways, except they were entirely different in one important way, since they had no cheese at all.
They consisted of two round, smallish, waffle-like cookies surrounding a creamy filling flavored with maple and cinnamon. Our tasters liked them a lot, as they had a nice crunch from the crisp waffles and very nice sweet taste from the filling. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, really does smell like maple with cinnamon. Mmmmm.
From the package: “Oh yeah. We've crated these little sandwiches with your favorite cheese sand cremes” ... “Here at Waffle Works we're sure that these will be a new favorite when the snack urge comes around.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Silk City Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (154 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
- Waffles (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Beth N at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road