Yum Yum Viva Pesto Seasoned Vegetable Chips
Taste test: These rectangular, wiggly, very narrowly rippled chips came in three colors, all very subtle: light green, light beige or orange and sort of off-white or very pale yellow.
All three colors had some green specks on them from the pesto. I'll never be the world's biggest advocate for veggie chips, but I've eaten quite a few kinds, and some are pretty good. These were below average. Not a spit-them-out taste, but just not one that I enjoyed. Some of our tasters thought that they were OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good pesto and veggies smell. Sweet.
From the package: “Treat yourself to Viva — the all-you-can-eat snack! Our Viva chips have it all: They're rippled, wonderfully light and crunchy, and bursting with authentic flavor. That's because they're made with 100% natural ingredients — tomatoes, potatoes and spinach — that give them their appetizing colour. Then they're cooked in canola oil, which is low in saturated fat. Whatever the occasion, Viva chips will satisfy your hunger anytime!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Pesto (8 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road