Viva La Papa! Mixed Chillies & Lime
Taste test: These potato chips from Peru were smallish, mostly flat and thick cut, with a golden yellow color and some skin around the edges.
They were quite crunchy and really tasty, with nice mix of different peppers and just a little bit of lime. The seasoning was not super-strong as hot chips go, but the flavor was just great. There was also a nice mildly hot aftertaste. Our tasters were very impressed, as most people ate a few handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild kick of chili peppers, along with potato. Nice.
From the package: “Artisan potato chips from Perú” ... “Working in close partnership with farmers we select potatoes that have been harvested from different regions of Peru at their seasonal peak. Incredible to imagine that ancestors of these guys domesticated potatoes more than 8000 years ago. We really are fortunate to work with them.” ... “¿Que viva la papa!/Long live the Potato!” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Peru (8 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road