Viva La Papa! Mixed Chillies & Lime
Taste test: These potato chips from Peru were smallish, mostly flat and thick cut, with a golden yellow color and some skin around the edges.
They were quite crunchy and really tasty, with nice mix of different peppers and just a little bit of lime. The seasoning was not super-strong as hot chips go, but the flavor was just great. There was also a nice mildly hot aftertaste. Our tasters were very impressed, as most people ate a few handfuls.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild kick of chili peppers, along with potato. Nice.
From the package: “Artisan potato chips from Perú” ... “Working in close partnership with farmers we select potatoes that have been harvested from different regions of Peru at their seasonal peak. Incredible to imagine that ancestors of these guys domesticated potatoes more than 8000 years ago. We really are fortunate to work with them.” ... “¿Que viva la papa!/Long live the Potato!” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Peru (8 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road