Vitner's Tangy Triple Cheese Potato Chips Sizzlin' Hot
Taste test: These potato chips looked fairly ordinary, as they were small and had some seasoning with much color to it, plus bits of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that they lived up to the "Sizzlin' Hot" label, as they had lots of tangy, salty cheese that had a good kick of heat from the first crunch to the aftertaste. The ingredients said that the three cheeses were Cheddar, Romano and Parmesan, but I couldn't really pick out individual cheeses or notice the cheese nearly as much as the saltiness and heat. Very good chips, really packed with bold flavor.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like potato, but with a nice hint of cheese. No heat.
From the package: “The One and Only Chicago Style Snacks! Eat at home, grab a bite on the run, or join in a meal with friends. Picnickers, partiers, even Presidents agree, when it comes to Chicago Style Snacks, the only name to know is C.J. Vitner.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road