Vitner's Sweet Southern Heat Ridgetts
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with gently curving shapes that varied in color from yellow to light orange. Chips varied in size, but there were some nicely large ones among them.
We crunched in to find a crisp, light crunch with a mild sweet barbecue flavor initially, a taste that wasn't a standout but did mix nicely with the potato. As for the Heat part, it did arrive later as a nice burn in the aftertaste. The heat didn't linger for a long, but it definitely spiced things up while it lasted.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smoky barbecue smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Chicago is famous for its Southside, and Vitner's is just a celebrated for our Sweet Southern Heat BBQ chips. Put a little sweet in your heat, and dig in!”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Hot Chips (998 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road