Vitner's Ridgetts Ripple Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with generally a light yellow color and some more golden yellow areas, plus some darker bits of skin around the edges.
They were cut fairly thick, which along with the ripples would make them good for dipping. I bit in my first chip to find a pretty good crunch, with a fairly minimal level of potato flavor. The saltiness seemed to be quite low, so the flavor just didn't stand out until about the third chip, when the salt had built up to a more reasonable level. Decent, but nothing great.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato smell. OK.
From the package: “The One and Only Chicago Style Snacks! Eat at home, grab a bite on the run, or join in a meal with friends. Picnickers, partiers, even Presidents agree, when it comes to Chicago Style Snacks, the only name to know is C.J. Vitner.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road