Vitner's Ridgetts Ripple Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples, with generally a light yellow color and some more golden yellow areas, plus some darker bits of skin around the edges.
They were cut fairly thick, which along with the ripples would make them good for dipping. I bit in my first chip to find a pretty good crunch, with a fairly minimal level of potato flavor. The saltiness seemed to be quite low, so the flavor just didn't stand out until about the third chip, when the salt had built up to a more reasonable level. Decent, but nothing great.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato smell. OK.
From the package: “The One and Only Chicago Style Snacks! Eat at home, grab a bite on the run, or join in a meal with friends. Picnickers, partiers, even Presidents agree, when it comes to Chicago Style Snacks, the only name to know is C.J. Vitner.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road