Vitner's Ridgett Style Hot Wings & Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were cut fairly thick with medium-width ripples, and they had lots of bright orange seasoning inside the ripples, though the level of seasoning varied a lot from one chip to the next.
A couple of the chips were quite big, which is rare for such a small bag. The chips had a great crunch and lots of spicy hot cheese taste — and the heat grew even hotter in the aftertaste. But as for blue cheese, if there was any at all to taste, it was just the slightest hint. By contrast, the Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls from Herr's promised a similar flavor combination and delivered a spot-on blue cheese flavor (though it came with far less heat than these Vitner's chips).
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something sharp, but more like cheddar than blue cheese.
From the package: “The One and Only Chicago Style Snacks! Eat at home, grab a bite on the run, or join in a meal with friends. Picnickers, partiers, even Presidents agree, when it comes to Chicago Style Snacks, the only name to know is C.J. Vitner.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road