Vitner's Ridgett Style Hot Wings & Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were cut fairly thick with medium-width ripples, and they had lots of bright orange seasoning inside the ripples, though the level of seasoning varied a lot from one chip to the next.
A couple of the chips were quite big, which is rare for such a small bag. The chips had a great crunch and lots of spicy hot cheese taste — and the heat grew even hotter in the aftertaste. But as for blue cheese, if there was any at all to taste, it was just the slightest hint. By contrast, the Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls from Herr's promised a similar flavor combination and delivered a spot-on blue cheese flavor (though it came with far less heat than these Vitner's chips).
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something sharp, but more like cheddar than blue cheese.
From the package: “The One and Only Chicago Style Snacks! Eat at home, grab a bite on the run, or join in a meal with friends. Picnickers, partiers, even Presidents agree, when it comes to Chicago Style Snacks, the only name to know is C.J. Vitner.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (86 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road