Vitner's Potato Chips Tangy Triple Cheese
Taste test: This flavor of Vitner's potato chips promised three kinds of cheese, but don't confuse it with a similarly named flavor that also appended the words "Sizzlin' Hot" to Triple Cheese.
The chips had gentle curves with some bubbles embedded inside, colored a strong yellow generally and a bit of an orange glow in places. We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and a delicious mix of Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, delivering a really nice taste that let the cheese stand on its own without all those hot peppers of the Sizzlin' one. Not all that tangy, but nicely cheesy. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, nice.
From the package: “You'll have to dig into a Chicago deep-dish pizza to get more cheese flavor van Vitner's Tangy Triple Cheese flavored chips – a perfect blend of Cheddar, Parmesan, and Romano!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road