Vitner's Potato Chips Tangy Triple Cheese
Taste test: This flavor of Vitner's potato chips promised three kinds of cheese, but don't confuse it with a similarly named flavor that also appended the words "Sizzlin' Hot" to Triple Cheese.
The chips had gentle curves with some bubbles embedded inside, colored a strong yellow generally and a bit of an orange glow in places. We crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and a delicious mix of Cheddar, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, delivering a really nice taste that let the cheese stand on its own without all those hot peppers of the Sizzlin' one. Not all that tangy, but nicely cheesy. Very good!
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, nice.
From the package: “You'll have to dig into a Chicago deep-dish pizza to get more cheese flavor van Vitner's Tangy Triple Cheese flavored chips – a perfect blend of Cheddar, Parmesan, and Romano!”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road