Vitner's Potato Chips Sizzlin' Hot
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and lots of dark red seasoning over most of their surfaces, a contrast to the light yellow showing through in parts with less seasoning.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and paprika-like flavor initially, growing into some mild heat after that, with a nice flavor from the mix of paprika, hot peppers and potato. The heat was comparatively mild, but it grew hotter in the aftertaste about a minute later, so the aftertaste was closer to Sizzlin' Hot than the initial heat.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some spices, but not really hot.
From the package: “Vitner's Sizzlin' Hot&reh; Potato Chips secret blend of spices packs a lot of heat — a true Chicago original!” ... “Since 1926, Vitner's has done things the Chicago Way: Big and bold!”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road